Orders will be dispatched within 3 working days (Monday – Friday).
European orders will be shipped by GLS and international orders with UPS.
Tracking number will be provided by email. All orders will be shipped from Pesaro, Italy.
We accept both credit cards and PayPal. PayPal allows secure payment with your PayPal account or credit card. You will be redirected to PayPal to finalise your order when checking out.
IT: 5 €
EU: 8-15 €
INTERNATIONAL: 15-25 € (depending on country)
We entitle you to return the product for any reason within 14 days.
Customers can check the contents but the product must be return unused.
Everything shall be returned with the product.
To make a return: Please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Return” and write your request.
Return shipping costs will not be refunded.
Welcome to www.roldskov.it (the “site”).
1. Who collect your personal data Subject who collect and process the personal data, as data controllers (hereinafter “data controller” or “controller”) is:
– VALI SRL, with registered offices in Italy, Pesaro, via del moro 19, 61121, for marketing and profiling purposes, contact: email@example.com In order to fulfil technical issues connected to the site, we (data controller) have appointed some data processors (hereinafter collectively “processor”) that process data on our behalf.
These subjects were appointed because of their technical skills related to purposes and modalities of the processing, guarantees offered in relation to security measures adopted and in compliance to applicable data protection laws.
These subjects are under our control and you could request a full list writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why we collect your personal data The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate the site acquire, as part of their standard functioning, personal data as part of the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of internet communication protocols.
Such information are not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
The personal data includes: ip addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the uri (uniform resource identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment, data related to browsing behavior of the user on the site, information about pages that have been visited or searched, in order to select and return specific advertisements to the user of the site, for example, using cookies, in respect of which you will find complete information later on this page. In the processing of personal data that may directly or indirectly identify your person, we try to respect a principle of strict necessity.
For this reason, we configured the site in such a way that the use of personal data is reduce to a minimum and to limit the processing of personal data that could identify the data subject only when needed or at the request of the authorities and the police (as, for example, for traffic data and the time you spend on the site or your ip address) or for the assessment of responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site. Some personal data are strictly necessary to operate the site, others are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
From time to time you will be informed about obligation or optional nature of the communication of personal data and possible consequences.
3. How we will use your personal data Your personal data will be processed using automated tools for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such data was collected and in compliance with the principle of necessity and proportionality, avoiding to process the personal data where operations could be realized through the use of anonymous data or through other means.
Specific security measures are applied to prevent the loss of the personal data, illegal or improper utilization and unauthorized access, but please do not forget that it is essential for the safety of your data that your device is equipped with tools such as constantly antivirus updated and that your internet provider provides a connection ensuring a secure data transmission through firewalls, spam filters, and similar measures.
4. Who will use your personal data Controllers will process your personal data for the technical administration of the website.
Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of controllers appointed as persons in charge of the processing and data processors. Other information regarding the sphere of communication and dissemination of your personal data shall be provided to you in specific areas of the website.
5. Your rights you may at any time obtain cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, copy, update, adjustment or integration, block of data processed in infringement of the law and oppose the processing as envisaged by article 7 of legislative decree n.196/2003, which is shown in full below. You will have the right to object in any case to any processing of your personal data for purposes of commercial information and marketing, and to oppose for legitimate reasons of the processing of your data for other purposes. In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the address below or send an email to email@example.com. article 7 of legislative decree 30 june 2003 n. 196 (right to access personal data and other rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the state’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys. Information on privacy we wish to inform you comprehensively and transparently about the processing that our company could carry on your personal data provided and/or collected during various contacts that you could have with us, by visiting our website www.roldskov.it (hereinafter the “site”) and/or other websites related to us during the time, during the visit in our stores, by downloading and using our apps, participating in prize contests, wi-fi systems in stores, social networks (hereinafter collectively, “personal data”).Your privacy is extremely important for us and we kindly invite you to read the following information notice. By submitting your personal data you may enjoy the advantages and benefits reserved exclusively to our registered clients (subject to availability in your country), and we offer to those who love our products, that visit our online store or our stores in the world or that use our app or other online services. 1. Who collect the personal data subjects who collect and process the personal data, as data controller (hereinafter “data controller” or “controller”) are:
– VALI S.R.L with registered offices in Italy, Pesaro, via del moro 19, 61121, for marketing and profiling purposes, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Data controllers appointed also the following data processors that could process the personal data on their behalf (hereinafter collectively “data processor”)
2. Why we collect the personal data personal data will be processed for the following purposes: a. Administrative and accounting purposes: execution of sales contract, accounting and fulfillment of legal obligations, after-sales services. The legal basis for this data processing is: execution of a contract of which you are a part. The data collected for this purpose will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for 10 years after the termination of the same. B. For marketing purposes: dispatch of advertising material or direct sales material, market research, commercial communication even customized with automated systems (e-mail, other communication systems via communication networks such as, by way of example but not limited to: sms, mms, whatsapp, wechat, etc.) and traditional (paper mail) contact methods, and offering of personalized sales services at data controllers stores worldwide; c. Subject to your consent, for profiling purposes, that is analysis of your consumer choices consistent in automated processing of the personal data included data relating to purchases details in stores and websites of data controllers worldwide. This processing is finalized to predict your purchase preferences and to create clients profiles. The legal basis for this data processing is: your consent. The data collected for this purpose will be retained until the withdrawal of your consent.For the purposes of letter a., data controllers could collect and process the following personal data: – personal information: first name, middle name, surname, name and surname in the local alphabet, occupation, nationality; – during your visit in stores we will ask you, address of residence, city of residence, province of residence/state of residence, country of residence, zip code, email address, phone number, mobile number, during a visit on online store we could collect shipping and invoicing address, method of delivery and payment, name of the holder of the credit card and expiration, requests made to customer service, building/apartment, preferred language, preferred contact method, additional addresses, secondary email, secondary phones, contact method(s) that the customer does not want to be used. In addition to the personal data listed above, for the purposes of letters b. And c., data controllers could collect and process also the following personal data related to your profile and preferences: – data collected during your visit in stores included use of wi-fi system: birthday, alleged age group, date of birth, in certain country wechat id, gender, method and date of registration, preferences on store and sales assistant, language, categories of preferred products, mode of use of services, preferences about the services marked in stores, redemption campaign, attendance events, products brought into the dressing room but not purchased, preferred language, other brands purchased by customer, individual customer style, type of interaction with the customer, collection preferences, customized clientelling, notes, detail of individual contact initiatives of stores/dealers, – data concerning purchases made online and in stores: detail of the products purchased, size, price, discount, units, color, fit, model, collection, level of expenditure calculated, abandoned shopping cart, tax / vat code or vat exemption, passport number, global blue membership number, transaction address, notes related to the discount on a personal basis, purchase channel, purchase frequency, purchase preference (discount / full price), preferred season labels (first / second half); – data regarding participation in prize contests; – data collected during navigation or during online store purchases or the use of apps: data related to browsing behavior and/or use held on data controllers websites by using, for example, cookies or information about pages that have been visited or searched or related to wishlist.
3. What happened if you do not provide the personal data some personal data that we will point out during the registration procedure or purchase are required in order to execute the purchase and to pursue the administrative and accounting purposes (letter a. Of the paragraph 2). Providing and processing of personal data for profiling and marketing purposes (letters b. And c. Of paragraph 2) is optional and therefore their inclusion in our customer relationship management (crm) systems that allow the processing of the personal data for marketing and profiling purposes will take place only with your consent. You may at any time revoke your consent to the profiling and/or marketing purposes (letters b. And c. Of paragraph 2) contacting individually data controllers to the addresses above mentioned. Failing to provide the personal data and/or withhold your consent preclude the pursuit of profiling and marketing purposes but will not have any effect on your ability to finalize your purchases.
4. How we will process the personal data the personal data provided and/or collected by data controllers will be processed and stored by automated tools and, in some cases, they will be processed and stored on paper. In particular, personal data processed for profiling and marketing purposes will be stored in the crm systems that allow the processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes of data controllers and/or data processors whose server is located in United States of America. You acknowledge that the personal data is being transferred abroad, also outside european union, and may become accessible to governments under a lawful order made in that country. The personal data collected for administrative and accounting purposes (paragraph 2, letter a.) shall be stored for the time necessary to perform the contract, or the provision of legal warranties in accordance with the terms of the retention required by the applicable law. The personal data collected for marketing and profiling purposes (paragraph 2, letters b. And/or c.) will be stored until the client asks to revoke the registration or the consent to the processing of the personal data. On expiry of the retention terms indicated above, the personal data will be automatically erased or made permanently and irreversibly anonymous.
Cookies are text strings created by a server and stored on the hard disk of your computer or any other device used by the user to have access to the internet (smartphone, tablet) before being retransmitted to subsequent access of the user to the internet. Cookies allow to collect information about user navigation on the site, for example to remind his language preferences or the currency used for a purchase, and propose them to the next visit to facilitate the use of the site. Cookies may be stored permanently on your device and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies) or may disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited lifespan (so-called session cookies). Cookies can be installed by the site you are visiting (so-called first party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (so-called third party cookies). The site uses first-party cookies, third-party cookies and other similar technologies, as further described below. Browsing and functionality cookie the site uses session and persistent first party session cookies to ensure you with a safe and efficient surfing and use of the site as well as to improve the services rendered by the site. These cookies allow the recognition of the selected language and country from which you are connecting. These technical cookies recognize you during a new access to the site, and avoid you to enter your data each time. For example, if you have selected some items for a purchase inside your shopping bag, and you do not complete the current purchase, you will be able to resume and finalize it the next time you will be back to visit the site. Finally, functionality cookies enhance the browsing experience. Analytic cookies this site use google analytics’s to collect information on the use of the site. Google analytics settings provide the sharing of data with google in order to use the following services: i) benchmarking, aggregated and anonymous data can be used to help create features and publications that can give you a better understanding about what’s happening across your entire industry, ii) technical support, to provide service and resolution to technical issues to enable google to provide assistance iii) account specialists, google sales and marketing specialists to find ways to improve your experience with google products.
10. All exchanges are based on stock availability.
If you have exchanged a product.
Please note that sale products are non-exchangeable but can be returned for a full refund.
— shipping costs for reconsigning the products Please note that you must pay the shipping cost for returning the products in accordance with your right of withdrawal and exchange and Rold Skov has no obligation to pay such costs.
— returning the products You can easily and conveniently handle the reconsignment of your purchased products as follows:
• visit www.roldskov.it and log into your account to begin a return or exchange.
• you can view your orders and must request a return or exchange item for any unwanted items by contacting us in the relative comment box.
• we will contact you confirming or deny your request.
• place the item(s) in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box.
• close the box and tape it securely.
• place the return information label and the already paid return shipping label on the box over the prior delivery information.
• call GLS or UPS customer service to arrange a collection.
We prefer that products are returned through Rold Skov return service to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the products by any secure transport.
— returning your purchase to our physical store in Pesaro Within 14 days of receipt, our store in italy can accept returns of online purchases made in italy for a refund to the original form of payment, or exchanges into a different size/color within the same style. You must bring your online order number in order to receive assistance, and our regular online return policy applies to any returns/exchanges made in-store.
— returning orders with more than five items For changes or returns of orders with more than five items, Rold Skov reserves the right of acceptance only after having checked the integrity of the products. The customer has to return the items at his/her expense and wait for a reply from the customer care, which will proceed with the refund or substitution of the goods. Damaged goods will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
11. Defective products For any defect of conformity existing upon delivery of the products, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of, and legal rights available to you under, the laws of your country. Notwithstanding of the above, if you receive defective products, please notify us immediately. If Rold Skov considers the products to be defective, Rold Skov will make a full refund including shipping costs. Any other rights you may have shall remain unaffected. Additional guarantees with respect to products of Rold Skov will apply only if expressly stated in the shipping confirmation.
12. Copyright permission notice Copyright in the documents provided in this site (including, without limitation, the trademarks of Rold Skov, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) are owned by or licensed to VALI SRL and its affiliates. You are authorized to use this material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided this copyright permission notice is included in all such copies. You may not charge anyone for use of the material and you may not publish, duplicate or otherwise distribute the material to others without prior consent from Rold Skov.
You may not modify the material in any way, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Except as expressly stated in this legal notice, no rights or licenses to the material, or any portion thereof, shall be granted or implied. For press inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
15. Security Rold Skov use secure socket layers (ssl), the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. Rold Skov online shop secures communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. When placing an order, you can immediately check the security validity by clicking the icon at checkout. For security reasons, we do not store any payment information in our database.
16. Resale policy You may purchase products on www.roldskov.It for personal use only and not for resale. By placing an order on www.roldskov.it, you certify that you are purchasing products for your own personal use and not for resale and that you accept the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
17. Information on the website Rold Skov cannot promise that the content of the site is free of inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date. Rold Skov may, at any time, amend the content of the site. Although Rold Skov strives to display the correct texts, images and pricing on the site and online shop, errors may occur. Part of the services provided through the site are provided by third party operators. In situations where Rold Skov acts as agent for such services, we cannot be held responsible for any errors resulting from their activities. Rold Skov cannot be held responsible for any damage caused from using the site or, for that matter, not being able to use the site. Rold Skov cannot guarantee problem-free, uninterrupted, and secure access to the site.
18. Links The website may contain links to other websites beyond our reach. We assume no liability for content or privacy practices of such sites.
19. Violation of rules Rold Skov reserves the right to seek all solutions available to us against violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access to the site.
20. Liability Any damage liability of Rold Skov is excluded. Exempted from this exclusion are claims of the customer related to damages to health, body and mind, or damages resulting from a violation of material contractual obligations (cardinal duties), as well as the liability for other damages which are based on intent or gross negligence of Rold Skov, its representatives and vicarious agents. Material contractual obligations are obligations which are precondition to the successful performance of the contract and on the observation of which the customer can legitimately rely. In the event of a violation of material contractual obligations, Rold Skov liability is limited to the foreseeable and typical damage if such damage has been caused slightly negligent, unless a damage to health, body and mind is concerned. The limitations set forth above also apply for the benefit of the representatives and vicarious agents of Rold Skov if claims are made directly against them. The liability under the product liability act remains unaffected. Rold Skov assumes no liability in case of force majeure such as war, civil war, revolution, riot, governmental measures, strike, lockout, blockage, failure of electricity, telephone or internet service, natural disasters or similar events. In case of force majeure, Rold Skov obligations will be suspended. The contract between you and Rold Skov can, in such cases, be partially or fully terminated by yourself or by Rold Skov.
21. Provisions severability If any part of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not invalidate any other provision of these terms and conditions; instead the invalid terms and conditions shall be replaced with other terms in order to give effect to the commercial intentions of these terms and conditions.
22. Governing law These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Italy (excluding the united nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods – cisg). However, if you are a consumer and resident of any other european union country you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of, and legal rights available to you under, the laws of that country. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your rights as a consumer to rely on these local law mandatory provisions and legal rights. It is noted that the european commission has established the odr platform for the extrajudicial resolution of disputes concerning contractual obligations deriving from sales contracts or online services between a consumer and a professional respectively resident and established in the European Union. The platform can be accessed via the following link: https://webgate.Ec.Europa.Eu/odr.
23. The parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of your country residence as per applicable consumers law.
Via del moro 19 61121 Pesaro Italy
24. Version of the terms and conditions
The latest update of the terms and conditions of Rold Skov was made in 2022.